AYUR NATURAL BLACK RICE( 1/2 kg)
AYUR NATURAL BLACK RICE
- 1/2 kg
- Full of antioxidants
- Protects heart health
- Help detoxify the body
- Good source of fiber
- Improvesdigestive health
- Help to prevent diabetes.
Black rice, also called forbidden rice or "emperor's rice," is gaining popularity for its high levels of antioxidants and superior nutritional value. Forbidden rice earned its name because it was once reserved for the Chinese emperor to ensure his health and longevity, and forbidden to anyone else. Forbidden rice is a medium-grain, non-glutinous heirloom rice with a deep purple hue and a nutty, slightly sweet flavor. This whole-grain rice is rich in anthocyanins, which are antioxidant pigments that give the rice its unusual color. Relative to other rice varieties, forbidden rice is high in protein and iron; according to Chinese medicine, it is considered a blood tonic.
Health benefits of black rice
- Good source of nutrients (proteins, carbs, iron, fiber)
- Naturally Gluten free
- Rich in antioxidants. Research shows it has more than 23 types of antioxidants, making it the highest in rice family.
- Has plant compound named Anthocyanin. Anthocyanin has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties.
- May boost health of all vital organs of body. This includes all sense organs as well.